poniedziałek, 24 listopada 2014

Trees Change with Seasons. My Gratitude Song: What I am thankful for.

"I'm thankful for the passion, for the talents I can use. For the life I am creating, I'm thankful I can choose..."
Each of us would probably give a different response to the question - What are you thankful for? What truly matters is that while sharing our experiences and practices, expressing "thanks", we discover the real meaning of Thanksgiving. "If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share." (W. Clement Stone)

The first idea of the project was to show how trees change from one season to another. The students were to show differences in color. While painting the students mainly relied on their imagination and sense of color. Trees provide a spectacle of colors throughout all four seasons. Many of them will lose their leaves, but since your imagination can take you anywhere you can bring back these images with ease and in no time.

I am thankful for having an opportunity to share, understand the joy of working with different students and learn from them to enrich myself and become a better person. 














Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz